Here’s another great circuit workout. It was particularly tough on the arms and the core. Good luck.
As with all the circuits… do the exercises for 1 min and do the circuit three times with minimal rest between exercises and between circuits.
1. Lat pull ups (you can either use a TRX style apparatus with grips or just use a bar a couple feet above the ground with your feet out in front of you)
2. Box jumps
3. Incline pushups (with feet up on something sturdy about 1 ft high)
4. Walking lunges holding weights overhead
5. High plank with opposite arm and leg balance (from a high push up position raise your right hand out in front of you and your left leg up, switch sides)
6. Sit ups with a medicine ball (we do them with 12 lbs, bring the ball completely over your head to the ground when you go down)
7. Single leg wall sits (holding a weight shoulder height in front of you… try 10 lbs for starters)
8. Mountain climbers